The Stitcherhood’s FAQ’s
About our Designs:
The Stitcherhood began designing and selling patterns in 2008, and we have enjoyed every day of the creating and stitching since.
Our unique designs are all made with much creativity and love. We celebrate all styles and genres. We try to make unique designs that we enjoy to stitch ourselves that are easy to use, affordable and fun. They are designed with busy folks in mind… those who love to cross stitch, but don’t have the time to complete enormous or expensive designs. The graphs are large and easy on the eyes. The supplies needed to complete our designs are affordable and easy to locate. Our PDF versions are “green” and environmentally friendly because they require no plastic, gas or oil for shipping and our designs are available instantly with no waiting.
Wholesale Ordering For Shops:
For shops looking to order our designs wholesale, please visit our distributor, Independent Creative Group, click here: ICG crafts.
How to Pay:
– PayPal ONLY – This form of payment is free and you do NOT need an established account to use it. PayPal is secure and accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Debit Cards.
FREE. PDF downloads have NO shipping charges, no shipping required, no waiting and less damage to the environment.
Copyright Info. :
- All of our designs, including freebies, are copyright protected and may not be used for profit. “SHARING” or SELLING of our patterns, in any way, for profit or without, is illegal. Freebies may be shared, but not sold.
- UPLOADING any of our patterns to any website is illegal. (uploading photos of finishes is fine with pattern credit to The Stitcherhood, but the patterns may NOT be uploaded). EACH PATTERN IS CODED to see who purchased it and can be traced in the event of copyright infringement.
Payment safety – Your online shopping safety is very important to us. We only use Pay Pal so that we personally never see (or save) your credit information.
Email Safety – We never sell or share email addresses, or use them inappropriately. We don’t like spam either!
Website Safety – Our website utilizes a secure certificate that encrypts your personal information in a secure manor.
Shops that carry our designs:
Our patterns/designs in paper leaflet format are available through the following shops. If you have a shop that carries The Stitcherhood products, but isn’t listed, let us know, we’d be happy to link to you!
* 3 Stitches – www.3stitches.com – Spring, TEXAS
* ABC Stitch Therapy – www.abcstitch.com – South Grantham, NEW HAMPSHIRE
* Beach Cottage Stitchers – www.beachcottagestitchers.com
* Bonanza – https://m.bonanza.com
* Casa Cenina – www.casacenina.com
* Cross Stitch for You – www.xstitch4u.com – UNITED KINGDOM
* Cross Stitch Corner – www.cross-stitch-corner.de
* Down Sunshine Lane – www.downsunshinelane.com – Manning, SOUTH CAROLINA
* Everything Cross Stitch – www.everythingcrossstitch.com – Dayton, OHIO
* Fat Quarter Shop – www.fatquartershop.com – Buda, TEXAS
* Inspired Needle – www.inspiredneedle.com – Lemont, ILLINOIS
* Lazy Daisy Stitchery – http://store.lazydaisystitchery.com – Rockville Centre, NEW YORK
* Robin’s Nest Designs – www.robinsnestdesigns.com – Durham, NORTH CAROLINA
* Stoney Creek – http://www.stoneycreek.com – Grand Rapids, MMICHIGAN
* Welcome Stitchery – www.welcomestitchery.com – ILLINOIS
* Ye Olds Cross Stitchery – www.yeoldecs.com – Bristol, PENNSYLVANIA
** Eden Marketing – We would like to thank Eden Marketing for building this incredible website! We appreciate your friendly, professional, and very patient staff.
** ICG Crafts – our wonderful distributor.
** Just Cross Stitch Magazine – a wonderful cross stitch magazine that has published many of my designs!
Sales Locations, Countries:
In the United States:
* New Hampshire
* New Jersey
* New Mexico
* New York
* North Carolina
* North Dakota
* Rhode Island
* South Carolina
* South Dakota
* West Virginia